Happy Pancake Tuesday!
Today is Pancake Tuesday. One of my students in my class that I just teach math to, brought in Pancakes to have during their recess. For dinner today, Miriam made Chicken Curry, and then made pancakes for dessert. She said that they don't use syrup, they use lemon juice and vanilla sugar. I tried a drop of lemon juice and vanilla sugar on a bite of my pancake, and well that was enough for me. I stuck to the maple syrup. haha At least I tried it! I have tried so many foods over here! If I were at home I would have never ate half the things I have ate over here! My mom and dad are so proud of me, but I am not sure they believe that I am eating all these things! haha
Well its my last week of student teaching. Only three more days to go. I am very ready to be home and see my friends and family, but yet I will miss Ireland. I am definitely not ready for the snow, I haven't seen snow in just over 2 months! It will be shocking to be back in the cold and all that snow!! I have told my main group of four students that this is my last week, and they are very sad that I will be leaving. I am sad to be leaving to, but so ready to be done and graduate! Graduation is just around the corner! I have even ordered my graduation cap, gown and tassel! :)
Oh and this week, I will get my free Milkshake! I can't wait!! :)
Have a fantastic week! Emily, Megan and I are heading to Dublin on Saturday to stay there for the weekend so that we will be there already to catch our flight back home on Monday.
<3 Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment