Hello!
Well today was a good day! It started off well, with finally having my favorite bus driver in the morning! I hadn't seen him for like 2 weeks, because my bus had been getting to Eyer Square too early, so I would be getting on an earlier bus which wasn't his. But today that changed and it was so lovely! He is the nicest guy ever! Each time I see him he give this great big smile, and greets me and asks how I am doing. Today the bus wasn't going to be leaving for like 10 minutes or so, so we just chatted until it was time to go. Having him as my bus driver this morning made me feel that this day would be good, and it pretty much was! :)
Once again this week I have been full time teaching. In science this week we finally got to do our rainbow (light) activity because it wasn't raining and it was sunny outside! :) We also talked about gravity some more and talked about magnetism. They loved using the magnets. In my two different maths classes I was teaching about time, and measuring. The grammar lesson that I taught this week was Alphabetizing. The students are very good at this because lots of times their spelling book activities have them put the words in alphabetical order. Tomorrow is test day (every Friday is test day). So I am giving a maths test on the measuring, and the time test is next week because we still have lots to cover and they really are not understanding what is being taught to them.
Thursdays, I love Thursdays. This is the day of the week that I have told myself that I can stop in at the mall after school and get a delicious milkshake from this fabulous milkshake shop! :) There are sooo many options to get there! Each time I go, I try something different. Today I had a milkshake with Rolo's in it. It was delicious. Some of the other ones I have had are milkyway, cadburry caramel, and m&m peanut! All of them have been sooo delicious! I look forward to Thursday afternoons! :)
In about ten minutes we are going to head to town for dinner. We are having dinner with our professor from the states, who was here this week observing us. I think we might go to a place called "The Couch Potato"!
Well thats all for now, I need to get back to homework and things. Hope everyone has been staying warm back home!
<3 Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment