Hello!
I finally got a good nights sleep last night!! Thank goodness!! :)
Yesterday was a pretty good day. Not too much happened. I didn't get lost in Galway again, so that is good. It was really just a typical day..wake up early catch the bus to Eyre Square then catch another bus from Eyre Square to the stop near my school. School from 9-2:30 then back on the bus I go. When I got to Eyre Square I met up with Cassie and we did some wandering and shopping in town. We didn't get anything accept some more Euros to pay Miriam for rent and food. For dinner Miriam made Chicken Curry. It was very good. Then I took a 20 minute nap cause I was so exhausted from not sleeping well for about five days. Brendean, Cassie, and myself then caught a bus into town to go to a pub called Monroes to have a drink and watch some Irish dancing. The dancing was so neat!! It was couples/partner dancing not individual dancing. I was amazed at how they moved so quickly and never ran into each other! It was very nice to get out and experience the Irish culture.
Well here we are today, Wednesday. Got a decent amount of sleep last night! :) I purchased a weekly bus pass, to hopefully save some money. The only thing is now I have to figure out the bus times again because I have been taking two different bus companies to get to school and back but I don't want to buy two different bus company passes so I am going to have to figure out when the one bus comes and take it for all of my trips instead of just two. It will be nice having the pass though, so that I don't have to worry about having exact change for getting onto the bus. Tonight Brendean, Cassie, and myself are on our own for dinner. Miriam's sister had a baby boy today, so she has to go watch her niece. She told us to just make pasta or something since she bought us stuff to make pasta but she just wont make us pasta for dinner. Miriam will buy us whatever we want to eat but if it is something like pasta, or pizza or something she will not make it for dinner--these would be something we would make for ourselves on the weekend.
<3 Amber
1 comment:
I'm seeing if this is lucky number 4 try on the comment section. I just can't quite figure this part out. This looks different than the last 3 times, so maybe you will get my comment this time. Yeh, success with the bus situation :) Nice to get out and enjoy Irish culture. What an awesome opportunity and a beverage too. Soon, you'll be acclimated to the time difference and sleep won't be an issue (of lack of) You'll be a regular Irish lassie...
Post a Comment