Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Teaching

Well this week has been quite the busy week!  I have been teaching two different math classes all week long.  The one math class is more challenging than the other, but overall those lessons are going pretty well I feel.  On Thursday I am teaching a lesson about pronouns, and on Friday I am teaching a lesson on the ear.  I have lots of planning and prepping to do for next week, because I will be just about full time teaching for my 2nd class students!  Also this week I was told by my cooperating teacher that I am making copies wrong...I didn't know that was possible, but apparently it is.  The two teachers that I eat lunch with are just great.  They are so very friendly and always wanting to hear about how I am doing and what I have been doing on the weekends.  I really can't believe my third week of teaching is almost over! It has really flown by!  UMD classes have now started, so I am also keeping very busy with classes and then lesson prepping.  As for this weekend, I will be doing plenty of homework and lesson planning...although I will be taking Saturday day off to go on another bus tour! :)  

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! 

<3 Amber

No comments: